1932, a visionary scientist, Dr. Joseph Wachter, founded Wachters' Organic
Sea Products Corporation, a family owned business dedicated to bringing the
bounteous nutrition of sea plants to humankind. Dr. Wachters' unique "Blend
of Sea Plants" attained great reputation, which spread by word of mouth,
among people in many countries, making Wachters' Organic Sea Products the
largest manufacturer of food supplements in a base of The Blend of Sea Plants.
The Wachters' Exclusive Blend of Sea
Plants contains a full range of minerals, trace minerals, and essential
1. Contains 61 or more minerals and trace minerals or elements, including
all 56 minerals and trace elements that the body requires. These minerals
are naturally chelated by "Nature's Laboratory".
2. Contains 25 vitamins including a large amount of Folic Acid and Vitamin
3. Contains the only natural vegetable source of Vitamin D in large amounts.
4. Contains a significant amount of chlorophyll.
5. Contains natural enzymes, cell growth regulators, plant hormones and cell
stimulant factors which give energy to human cells.
6. Contains antibiotic, anti viral and antibacterial properties.
7. Contains sodium alginate which removes radioactive strontium 90 from the
body along with radioactive barium, radium and other radioactive isotopes.
It removes from the body heavy metal poisons such as lead, mercury and cadmium.
Facts about The Wachters' Blend:
1. The Wachters' Blend is not kelp, but a wonderful blend of sea vegetables;
most of which are from the Laminaria family.
2. Sea vegetation is the richest food in the world and contains the highest
3. Sea plants grow at the powerful rate of 2 feet or more per day.
4. The plants are harvested at peak ripeness and maturity. This is critical
to the nutritional content.
5. The plants are harvested by hand and sun-dried naturally to preserve the
natural enzymes and the life essence contained within the plant cells.
6. Light Energy Conversion: Sea plants gather light energy from the sun rays,
convert it into electrical energy and store it as chemical energy for use
7. Wachters' Blend can be stored for many years without losing its potency,
since no oxidation occurs when the plants are dried naturally.
8. More than 70% of the oxygen in the earth's atmosphere comes from sea vegetation.
9. Man's bloodstream is ideally adapted to sea vegetation. Seaweed compound
mixed with water can substitute for whole blood in transfusions. Two Japanese
surgeons have used it successfully in over 100 operations.
10. Sea vegetation helps bring Man's "Inner Waters" (the emotional
body) into balance.
11. The Wachters' Blend is a result of six decades of research. Wachters'
Corporation is in constant exploration to find new species of sea plants and
to improve their Blend.
12. The Wachters' Blend acts as a natural "binder" in the products
and makes all of Wachters' Food Supplements naturally "sustained released".
Vegetation is the world's most potent and beneficial food. To get the same
nutritional value found in one pound of The Wachters' Blend of Sea
Plants, you would have to use:
- Almost 20 pounds of Alfalfa
- Almost 10 pounds of Spirulina
- Almost 40 pounds of wheat
to get the content and variety of trace minerals, vitamins and
other nutritional factors found in one pound of The Wachters' Blend of Sea
Wachters' Blend is the foundation of Wachters' doctrine "From Sun To
Sea To Cell" -natural plants from the sea, rich in
- trace minerals
- growth factors
- cell regulating factors
- immune building factors
outdates man by a considerable period of time and man has been using it for
food since the beginning of recorded history. Seaweed was always available,
for the sea never changes. Two-thirds of the earth's surface is covered with
water, and marine algae constitutes most of all vegetation. The growth of
the seaweed plant and its development is controlled by its very own growth
regulators known as hormones which are produced by the plant itself. Sea vegetation
assimilates all its nourishment from water.
Wachters' Exclusive Blend of Sea Plants
Value of Sea Vegetation